Hero cat saved the girl | Eurasia Diary - ednews.net

20 May, Monday


Hero cat saved the girl

Interesting A- A A+

The cat named by Efe  saved the life of its owner Janan Shengel who lives alone in Adana.

 

 

According to the "Onedio.com" social platform, fire happened due to the electrical wire passing through the street on the 4th floor.

 

 

 

 

Efe pulled asleep Janan Shengel's hair and she out of the building in panic.

 

 

Firefighters squeezing the fire to the flames with the hose pulled up by the rope, extinguished the fire to other circles without splashing.

 

 

The fire stuck in the house while the cat was rescued by fire crews.

 

Report a mistake by marking it and pressing Ctrl+Enter

EurasiaDiary © Must be hyperlinked when used.

Follow us:
Twitter: @Eurasia_Eng
Facebook: EurasiaEng


Загрузка...